John Deere / Hypro Express Boom Assembly
With the John Deere Express Boom Assemblies, which are made by Hypro, you can easily replace warped 1" poly booms with durable stainless steel and change nozzle spacing to meet your spraying requirements, allowing you to maximize your sprayer's performance for years to come.
Available in several configurations to meet your spraying needs, these modular pre-assembled John Deere boom assemblies are made with 1" schedule 5 stainless steel pipe with nozzle bodies spaced 20" apart. The stainless steel boom is an excellent upgrade for 1" poly booms because it eliminates warping, minimizes cross contamination, and is easy to clean out. The 5-way high-flow nozzle bodies deliver the highest flow rates across the spraying pressure range, while supporting faster field speeds.
Included on each John Deere Boom Assembly is an Express Nozzle Body End Cap (7433-3316) that eliminates trapped air by allowing it to escape through the nozzle body. The use of the Express Nozzle Body End Cap results in less overspray, fewer field streaks, and a reduced risk of chemical residue buildup in the pipe ends.
The John Deere Express Boom Assemblies are a cost effective solution to expensive boom conversions that can end up costing you thousands of dollars for upgrading to stainless steel plumbing, newer nozzle bodies, or changing your spacing from 15" to 20".
Four semi-assembled John Deere Express Booms with different nozzle configurations to suit your spraying needs are available:
- 2410-0027 is a 4 Nozzle Express Boom Assembly.
- 2410-0033 is a 6 Nozzle Express Boom Assembly.
- 2410-0034 is a 7 Nozzle Express Boom Assembly.
- 2410-0039 is an 8 Nozzle Express Boom Assembly.
- Nozzle Body Spacing: 20"
- Performance tested at 150 PSI
Check the chart below for the most appropriate John Deere Express Boom Assembly for your spraying application.
|Part #||Boom Length||Nozzle Configuration||Number of Nozzle Bodies|
John Deere Express Nozzle Body End Cap (7433-3316)
- Quickly and decisively turns spray on and off
- Eliminates trapped air by allowing it to escape through the nozzle body
- Results in less overspray, fewer field streaks, and reduced risk of chemical residue buildup in the pipe ends
- Removable plug allows for the operator to clean out or completely flush the boom
- Creates a cleaner look by terminating the pipe at the last nozzle body
- Eliminates 6" of dead-end from each pipe and reduces pipe costs by as much as 10%
Please note that the booms come apart for easier shipping and storage. The boom feed line is mounted where the boom comes apart. The different configurations indicate how many nozzle bodies are on each side of the boom feed.
We stock a wide variety of nozzles to finish your boom (check related products). We also offer many choices for the Universal Flange Boom Inlet Fitting.