This low pressure diaphragm pump by Hypro is recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides and pesticides. Most commonly used by John Deere and SDI on Golf Sprayers.
The D115 has 3 Diaphragms: 30.1 GPM; 290 PSI.
Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers.
This sprayer pump can be adapted for splined shaft, couple shaft, and solid shaft drive option (see Shaft Kits in Related Products).
The D115GR34 is the pump and gearbox to couple to a gas engine. The gearbox can not be purchased separately therefore if you are replacing an existing D115GR34 you must purchase the D115GR34
The Hypro D115 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro diaphragm pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions. The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms, as well as a self-priming operation, and visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D115 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives.
- Max. Flow: 28.6 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM (D115) ; 3600 RPM (D115GR34)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 1" HB outlet
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Housing components for liquid handling: epoxy-coated
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- D115GR34 = 3/4" hollow shaft with gear reduction for 5 hp gasoline engine.
- Weight: 35 lbs. (D115) ; 44 lbs. (D115GR34)
- Recommended Regulator for the D115: 3300-0087, 3300-0088
- Repair Kit for the D115: 9910-KIT1721
For more information , please review the performance charts and user manual located in Resources.