Hypro D813 Diaphragm Pump / Tree Spray Pump
The 9910 Series Diaphragm Pumps by Hypro have been discontinued.
Hypro D813 Diaphragm Pump. The 9910-D813GRGI includes the gearbox and regulator.
The Hypro D813 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro diaphragm pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions.
The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms. This pump has self-priming operation and a visual oil-level sight glass.
In all machines with moving parts some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
This Hypro D813 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives.
Another common use of the Hypro D813 Pump is as a hydrostatic test pump for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines.
Hypro D813 Three Diaphragm Pump Features
- Max. Flow: 20.8 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM (D813) ; 3600 RPM (D813GRGI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" hose barb inlet, 3/4" male NPT outlet
- Shaft: universal drive face and 1-3/8" 6-spline male shaft extension (D813) ; 1" hollow shaft for gas engine mount (D813GRGI)
- For full pressure capability, minimum 11 hp engine, we recommend an 18 hp engine with a 1" keyed shaft (obviously, the more horse power, the better the performance).
- Many other models available
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 50 lb. (D813); 66 lb. (D813GRGI)
Gearbox for Hypro D813: 9910-Kit1642 or Kit1642
- To connect Hypro D813 Pump to gasoline engine
- Suitable for 8 - 18 hp engine with a 1" shaft with a keyway
- Eliminates need for belts and pulleys
- Note: The D813 can be used with the KIT1640 Gearbox, only if the pump is operated at a lower pressure and does not exceed the 5 hp gas engine compatibility.
Pressure Regulator For Pump Model VDR 50 Hypro Regulator
- Couples directly to Hypro D813 Pump
- Includes 1/2" hose barb outlets
- Two valve outlet ports
Repair Kit For Pump
- Includes 3 diaphragms, 6 check valves, 1 accumulator diaphragm, and 1 o-ring kit
The Hypro Diaphragm Pump D813 is very durable. If you are in the colder climates and are subject to frost and freezing in the winter months, remember to run anti-freeze through the pump. As with all pumps, freezing can destroy your pump.
In the Resources section, there is a user manual and performance chart that you may find useful regarding the D813 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.