Hypro D70 Diaphragm Pump - 9910-D70
The 9910 Series Diaphragm Pumps by Hypro have been discontinued.
This low pressure diaphragm pump is recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The D70 has 2 diaphragms. Maximum 19 GPM, 290 PSI.
Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers.
This sprayer can be adapted for splined shaft, couple shaft, and solid shaft drive option (see Related Products for Shaft Kits).
The Hypro D70 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro Diaphragm Pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions.
The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms, as well as a self-priming operation and visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D70 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140 degrees F and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
- Max. Flow: 19.6 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM (D70) , 3600 RPM (D70GR)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, 1" HB outlet
- Shaft (D70): Choose shaft kit (see Related Products)
- Shaft (D70GR): 3/4" hollow shaft with gearbox for attachment to 5 HP gas engines
- Includes a pulsation dampener.
- Oil can be changed easily without breaking down the pump.
- Epoxy-coated housing components
- Weight: 22 lbs. (D70) , 31 lbs. (D70GR)
- Recommended Regulators for the D70: 3300-0087, 3300-0088
- See Related Products for D70 Repair Kit
D70GR WITH GEARBOX OPTION: Adapts Hypro D70 to 5.5 HP gasoline engine.
Please check the Resources section to review more files on the D70 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.