Hypro D503 and Hypro D503GRGI
The 9910 Series Diaphragm Pumps by Hypro have been discontinued. Please see the Annovi Reverberi AR503 Diaphragm Pump as a replacement.
The Hypro D503 and Hypro D503GRGI are medium pressure diaphragm pumps. The GRGI version is ready to be mounted on a gas engine with a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft. The 9910-D503GRGI3/4 is for gas engines with a 3/4" (19 mm) shaft. It is recommended that you use 8 HP or greater with this pump, that would have a 1" (25 mm) shaft.
This is an excellent pump and can be used for landscaping and agricultural applications. Because it has a pumping capacity of 14.3 gallons per minute (54.1 litres per minute), it would work well in medium height tree spraying, up to about 60' (18 m). Perfect for handling a range of agricultural chemicals, for instance, herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and more. These pumps are designed to provide the operator with optimal performance of small to medium sized sprayers.
- Max. Flow: 14.3 gpm (54.1 L/min)
- Max. Pressure (D503 / D503GRGI): 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Pressure (D503GRGI34): 290 psi (20 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm (D503), 3600 rpm (D503GRGI / D503GRGI34)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Three diaphragms, semi-hydraulic
- Shaft: Flanged adapter
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" (32 mm) male hose barb inlet, 3/4" (19 mm) NPT outlet
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Mounting base included.
- Weight: 28 lb (12.7 kg)
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Recommended Regulator for the D503: 9910-RM40
- Recommended Repair Kits for the D503: D503 Repair Kit (combination of both 9910-KIT1881 and 9910-KIT1987)
- The 9910-KIT1642 Gearbox is recommended for the D503. However, the pump can be used with the KIT1640 Gearbox, only if the pump is operated at a lower pressure that does not exceed the 5 hp gas engine compatibility.
- D503GRGI 3 diaphragm pump assembled with Gearbox 9910-KIT1642 and Control Unit 9910-RM40 for mounting on 8 hp gas engines.
Another common use of the Hypro D503 Pump is for pressure testing pipes and sewers (i.e., as a hydrostatic test pump).
If your D503 has mixed oil (because the oil has turned milky grey in color and you do not have the same pumping ability) buy the repair kit. See Related Products.
For more information on this D503 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro, please consult the Resources section.