Hypro D50 Diaphragm Pump
The 9910 Series Diaphragm Pumps by Hypro have been discontinued.
The Hypro D50 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro diaphragm pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions. The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms. It is self-priming and has a visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D50 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140° F and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic, or gas engine drives.
- Max. Flow: 14.8 gpm (56 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" (32 mm) HB inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) HB outlet
- Epoxy-coated housing components.
- 2 full-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Weight: 35 lb (15.9 kg)
- Flanged shaft for shaft kit (see below).
- Available with thru shaft: it is 1" (25 mm) solid shaft on the Hypro D50AP-A.
- Kit 1642 Gearbox is to attach a Hypro D50 to a 18 hp gas engine with a 1" (25 mm) shaft.
- Kit 1640 Gearbox can be used providing that pump is operated at pressures that do not exceed the 5.5 hp gas engine capabilities.
- Recommended regulator for the Hypro D50: 9910-GS40GI.
- Recommended repair kits for D50: D50REPAIRKIT, 9910-KIT1725 Diaphragm Kit, and 9910-KIT1920 Valve Kit (see Related Products).
Another common use of the Hypro D50 Pump is as a hydrostatic test pump for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines.
If you would like to attach your Hypro D50 to the 6-spline male PTO shaft on the back of a tractor, add 9910-Kit1704 to your order (see Related Products). The kit includes all the hardware, a safety shield, and female PTO coupler.
Check the Resources section for a manual or parts listing for the Hypro D50 Diaphragm Pump if you require more information.