The Hypro D50 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro diaphragm pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions. The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms. It is self-priming and has a visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D50 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140° F and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic, or gas engine drives.
- Max. Flow: 14.8 gpm (56 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" (32 mm) HB inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) HB outlet
- Epoxy-coated housing components.
- 2 full-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Weight: 35 lb (15.9 kg)
- Flanged shaft for shaft kit (see below).
- Available with thru shaft: it is 1" (25 mm) solid shaft on the Hypro D50AP-A.
- Kit 1642 Gearbox is to attach a Hypro D50 to a 18 hp gas engine with a 1" (25 mm) shaft.
- AR1636 Gearbox can be used providing that pump is operated at pressures that do not exceed the 5.5 hp gas engine capabilities.
- Recommended regulator for the Hypro D50: 9910-GS40GI.
- Recommended repair kits for D50: D50REPAIRKIT, 9910-KIT1725 Diaphragm Kit, and 9910-KIT1920 Valve Kit (see Related Products).
Another common use of the Hypro D50 Pump is as a hydrostatic test pump for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines.
If you would like to attach your Hypro D50 to the 6-spline male PTO shaft on the back of a tractor, add 9910-Kit1704 to your order (see Related Products). The kit includes all the hardware, a safety shield, and female PTO coupler.
Check the Resources section for a manual or parts listing for the Hypro D50 Diaphragm Pump if you require more information.