NOTE: Please specify phase requirements (1 phase, 3 phase) when ordering this assembly.
We have assembled a Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump that is driven with a belt and pulley system and powered by a 3 HP, 3 phase, 230/460V electric motor so your greenhouse sprayer is better equipped to handle large spraying tasks in commercial greenhouses.
- (1) Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump
- (1) Electric Motor - 3 HP, 230/460 V
- (1) Hypro 9910-GS40GI Pressure Regulator
- (1) Hypro 9910-KIT1703 Solid Shaft Kit
- (1) Belt and Pulley System
- (1) Guard Protector for Belt and Pulley
- (1) Mounting Base
Expertly assembled by our skilled mechanics, this Hypro pump and electric motor assembly comes ready to drop right into place on your professional greenhouse sprayer. You just need to attach the regulator, since it doesn't come attached to avoid possible damage during shipping. This assembly is very convenient for professional customers who cannot or do not have enough time to make up their own assembly.
For this assembly, the Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump is driven with a belt and pulley system and powered by a durable 3 HP, 3 phase, 230/460V electric motor to give your greenhouse sprayer the power and performance it will require to handle various spraying applications in commercial greenhouses and certain agricultural settings.
- Max. Flow: 8.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM (1760 RPM with motor)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1" HB inlet, 1/2" HB outlet
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragm pump
- Epoxy-coated liquid handling parts
- 3 Phase
- Horsepower: 3 HP
- Max. Rated Speed: 1760 RPM
- Voltage: 230/460 V
Refer to the 'Video' section for Hypro D30 repair information. Refer to Resources for the manual, performance charts, and parts listing for the Hypro D30.