Hypro D30 Pump 9910-D30
The 9910 Series Diaphragm Pumps by Hypro have been discontinued and only remaining quantities will ship.
The Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump is a long lasting, high performance and versatile pump at a very competitive price. It is the lawn care industry standard, 8.5 gallons per minute (32 litres per minute). Rittenhouse stocks all replacement parts.
The Hypro D30GRGI is a D30 coupled with a Gearbox and Regulator ready to attach to a gas engine.
Commonly used in agricultural applications for a weed sprayer. Can be powered by small gas engines (ie. Honda 5.5 hp engine) or PTO driven (extra kit will be needed) or adapted with belts and pulleys with an electric motor.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
The AP-A has a through shaft. This means the D30 has an extra shaft coming out of the back of the pump to drive a fan or mechanical agitation. The AP-A is less common than the standard .
- Max. Flow: 8.5 gpm (32 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm (D30, D30AP-A); 3600 rpm (D30GRGI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1" HB inlet (25 mm), 1/2" HB outlet (13 mm).
- Duplex diaphragm pump.
- Shipping weight 23 lb (10.5 kg)
- To adapt to a gas engine order the D30GRGI since it includes the gearbox..
- To adapt the D30 or D30-APA to a PTO select or .
- To adapt to 1" solid shaft order .
- Hypro D30AP-A is a 2 diaphragm pump; 3/4" solid extended shaft. Select a or depending on how you intend to drive the D30.
- The most common regulator for the D30 is the , you cannot use a diaphragm pump without regulator.
- See Related Products for the Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump Repair Kits
Hypro is the workhorse of the turf care industry and is highly recommended by Rittenhouse.
Another common use of the Hypro D30 Pump is for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines (i.e., as a hydrostatic test pump).
Please check the Resources section if you require more information on the D30 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.