Hypro 9915-DP302GRGI Medium Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump with Gearbox and Regulator
Designed for medium pressure spraying applications, this Hypro 9915-DP302GRGI Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump includes a pressure regulator and gearbox to increase your performance all season long. Includes Hypro 9915-KIT1008 Pressure Regulator and 9915-KIT1101 Gearbox for attaching to gas engines with 3/4" keyed shafts.
The heads and manifolds are made with polypropylene material for excellent corrosion resistance against many common agricultural chemicals, as well as some harsh, aggressive chemicals. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, wettable powders, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make this diaphragm pump perfect for a wide range of spraying jobs, including agricultural spraying, crop spraying, lawn/turf spraying, weed / pest control, de-icing, and more. It also can be used for metering applications for fertigation and acid descaling.
- Equipped with Hypro 9915-KIT1008 Pressure Regulator and 9915-KIT1101 Gearbox for attaching to gas engines with 3/4" keyed shafts
- Max. Flow Rate: 7.1 gpm (27 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed (with gas engine): 3450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Ports: 1" (25 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) outlet
- Shaft: 3/4" (19 mm) hollow for gas engine mount
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 24 oz. (0.7 L)
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Two Duramax diaphragms
- Polypropylene heads and manifolds
- Aluminum case
- Crown-shaped pistons conform to the diaphragm at pressure stroke
- 316 stainless steel spherical check valves
- Less piston stroke for longer diaphragm life
- Weight: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits: Hypro 9915-KIT2001 Diaphragm Repair Kit, 9915-KIT2101 Valve Repair Kit, 9915-KIT2201 O-Ring Repair Kit.