Hypro 9915-DP252GRGI Medium Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump with Gearbox and Regulator
Widely used in the landscaping, pest control, and lawn care industries, this Hypro 9915-DP252GRGI Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump includes a pressure regulator and gearbox for attaching to a 5 HP gas engine with 3/4" keyed crankshaft to enhance your performance in a range of medium pressure spraying applications.
The heads and manifolds are made of polypropylene for excellent corrosion resistance against many common agricultural chemicals, as well as some aggressive, harsh chemicals. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing liquids, wettable powders, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
A multi-piston design featured on this two diaphragm pump produces lots of pressure, ensuring complete and efficient coverage of all your spraying requirements is met. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance on small to medium-sized sprayers. The low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these diaphragm pumps ideal for a wide range of spraying jobs, including agricultural spraying, crop spraying, lawn / turf spraying, weed / pest control, as well as metering applications for fertigation and acid descaling.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you require a new gearbox for the Hypro 9915-DP252GRGI Diaphragm Pump, it cannot be purchased alone because the pump comes fitted with a gearbox and cannot be swapped out. You will have to purchase another pump for the gearbox.
- Equipped with 9915-KIT1001 Pressure Regulator and Gearbox for attaching to 5 HP gas engines with 3/4" keyed crankshafts
- Max. Flow Rate: 6.3 gpm (24 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed (with gas engine): 3450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Ports: 1" (25 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) outlet
- Shaft: 3/4" (19 mm) hollow for gas engine mount
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 24 oz. (0.7 L)
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Two Duramax diaphragms
- Polypropylene heads and manifolds
- Aluminum case
- Crown-shaped pistons conform to the diaphragm at pressure stroke
- 316 stainless steel spherical check valves
- Less piston stroke for longer diaphragm life
- Weight: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits: Hypro 9915-KIT2001 Diaphragm Repair Kit, 9915-KIT2101 Valve Repair Kit, 9915-2201 O-Ring Repair Kit.