Hypro 9915-DP1003 Low Pressure Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump
Made with polypropylene and aluminum materials for excellent chemical resistance, this Hypro 9915-DP1003 Poly Diaphragm Pump is best used in low pressure spraying applications that require the handling of some aggressive, harsh chemicals.
A low pressure and a high flow rate enable this Hypro 9915-DP1003 Diaphragm Pump to be used in a range of agricultural spraying, crop spraying, low-height tree spraying lawn / turf spraying, weed / pest control, and roof cleaning applications. Perfect for removing mold, bacteria, mildew, moss, fungus, algae, and more.
The chemically-resistant polypropylene over-molded aluminum heads and manifold provide excellent corrosion resistance against most agricultural chemicals and will stand up to some aggressive, harsh chemicals. These include herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, as well as some aggressive soft wash chemicals, including low concentrations of bleach, soap, and chlorine.
A low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation makes this pump perfect for a wide range of spraying jobs. Its high pressure and output are designed for optimal performance on many small to large-sized sprayers.
This diaphragm pump is made with a multi-piston design so that lots of pressure is generated, ensuring all your spraying needs are covered efficiently. Crowned-shaped pistons conform to the diaphragm at pressure stroke, helping to prevent wear. The spherical profiled valve poppet delivers higher volumetric efficiencies.
- Max. Flow Rate: 26.8 gpm (102 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 218 psi (15 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Ports: 1 3/8" (35 mm) inlet, 1" (25 mm) outlet
- Shaft: 1 3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline
- Power: 4 HP
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 24 oz. (0.7 L)
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Three DuraMax diaphragms
- Polypropylene over-molded aluminum heads and manifold
- Aluminum case
- Crown-shaped pistons conform to the diaphragm at pressure stroke
- 316 stainless steel spherical check valves
- Bronze alloy connecting rods
- Piston-profile technology reduces diaphragm friction
- Shorter crankshaft stroke reduces diaphragm stress to help increase pump life
- Includes mounting base
- Weight: 24 lb. (11 kg)
Recommended Control Unit: Hypro 9915-KIT1004.
Recommended Repair Kits: Hypro 9915-KIT2004 Diaphragm Repair Kit, 9915-KIT2104 Valve Repair Kit, 9915-KIT2204 O-Ring Repair Kit.