Hypro 9915-D403GRGI Medium Pressure Diaphragm Pump with Gearbox and Regulator
A popular choice for professional spraying systems worldwide, this Hypro 9915-D403GRGI Diaphragm Pump is equipped with a pressure regulator and a gearbox to enhance your sprayer's performance in a wide variety of spraying applications all season long. Includes Hypro 9915-KIT1002 Pressure Regulator and 9915-KIT1103 Gearbox for attaching to 5 HP gas engine with 3/4" keyed crankshaft.
The pressure and output generated by the Hypro 9915-D403GRGI are designed to provide optimal performance when used on many small to large-sized sprayers, which is why this a common item on many professional spraying systems and Lesco spray rigs. A multi-piston design produces lots of pressure so complete and efficient coverage of all your professional spraying requirements is met.
High-quality materials are used in the manufacturing of the Hypro 9915-D403GRGI Diaphragm Pump for longevity, including hardened black oxide aluminum heads, manifold, and case, as well as 316 stainless steel valves, for excellent corrosion resistance. The crown-shaped pistons conform to the diaphragm at pressure stroke, helping to prevent wear.
A low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make the Hypro D403GRGI well-suited for a wide range of spraying applications, including agricultural, horticultural, lawn/turf, crop spraying, weed and pest control, de-icing, and more. It can even serve as a hydrostatic testing pump. The three Duramax diaphragm pump is recommended for handling common agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, wettable powders, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Equipped with Hypro 9915-KIT1002 Pressure Regulator and 9915-KIT1103 Gearbox for attaching to 5 HP gas engine with 3/4" keyed crankshaft
- Max. Flow Rate: 9.8 gpm (37 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed (with gas engine): 3450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Ports: 1" (25 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Shaft: 3/4" (19 mm) hollow shaft for gas engine mount
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 20 oz. (0.6 L)
- Three DuraMax diaphragms
- Black oxide anodized aluminum heads, manifold, and case
- Crown-shaped pistons conform to the diaphragm at pressure stroke
- Double piston rings help maintain oil pressure
- 316 stainless steel spherical check valves
- Oversized oil sight glass provides constant lubrication
- New sealing system between crankcase/head and check valves
- Includes mounting base
- Weight: 27 lb. (12.2 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits: Hypro 9915-KIT2002 Diaphragm Repair Kit, 9915-KIT2102 Valve Repair Kit, 9915-KIT2202 O-Ring Repair Kit.