Hypro 9213P Polypropylene Flange Mounted Centrifugal Pump
NOTE: The Hypro 9513P Poly Centrifugal Pump has changed to the 9213P. It is the exact same pump, only the part number has changed.
Finally! A centrifugal pump that can be easily attached to a Honda 5.5 hp gas engine with a straight, keyed 3/4" shaft. Make use of that gas engine you have lying around by coupling this Hypro Centrifugal Pump to it.
Direct mount this mount, no tricky coupling. Bolts right onto your Honda gas engine.
The pressure / volume is variable: at 0 PSI it will pump 91 GPM; at 40 PSI it will pump 70 GPM.
You will need an engine with a 3/4" straight shaft with a keyway. We recommend the GX160 Honda Engine for this pump.
- Max. Flow: 91 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 65 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" NPT inlet, 1-1/4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 3/4" hollow (416 stainless steel)
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW
- Housing and Impeller: Polypropylene
- Flange fits a 5 hp or 5.5 hp gas engine (Briggs or Honda)
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Repair Kit for the 9213P: 3430-0333
Check the Resources section for a user manual on the 9213P Centrifugal Poly Pump.