Hypro 7700 Roller Pump.
This 7700 Series 7-Roller Pump by Hypro produces up to 22.1 GPM maximum output and 200 PSI intermittent maximum pressure. Its Super Rollers and Viton seals have excellent resistance to a variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and more.
Hypro 7 Roller Pump. The "C" version is recommended if you are only going to pump water. You can also use the "C" version for pumping agricultural chemicals, such as herbicide, but the 7700N or 7700XL will give you longer life. Pump parts and repair kits are available for the Hypro 7700 series.
- Housing and Rotor: Cast Iron (C), Ni-Resist (N), or Silvercast (XL)
- Max. Flow: 22.1 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 200 PSI intermittent, 100 PSI continuous
- Maximum Rated Speed: 800 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3/4" NPT inlet , 3/4" NPT outlet, 1" hose barb included
- 15/16" solid shaft
- Viton seals and Super Rollers
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Recommended Repair Kit: Hypro 7700 Roller Pump Repair Kit 3430-0384
For Hypro model 7700 Roller Pump, we suggest the 6815 3/4" or the 8460 Model Regulator.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
Check the Resources section for more information on these 7700 Roller Pumps by Hypro.