Hypro 5210C Piston Pump | 5210C-H
Hypro 5210C Twin Piston Pump with 400 psi (27.6 bar) maximum, 10 gallons per minute (37.9 litres per minute) maximum, and leather cups.
We recommend the use of the 6815 Brass Relief Valve with this pump. See Related Products.
In all machines with moving parts some frictional wear is inevitable. The high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro are no exception, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing both repair kits (Leather Cup Kit, Pair of O-Rings for cylinder head) for this pump when you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when, and if, you need it.
Most 5210 Pumps only have 5200 written on them. The 5200 stands for the series of pumps that includes the 5210. There are only 4 models in the series and the 5210 is the most common.
If your pump has a solid shaft, it is a 5210C. If it has a hollow shaft, it is a 5210C-H.
Perfect for high pressure washing applications in industrial and agricultural settings. Also can be used as a sprayer pump for applying a variety of chemicals.
- Max. Flow: 10 gpm (37.9 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 400 psi (27.6 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 600 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- 5210C has a 1" (25 mm) solid shaft.
- 5210C-H has a 1 3/8" (35 mm) hollow shaft.
- 3/4" (19 mm) NPT female ports.
- Leather cups, which is fine for agricultural / landscaping chemicals.
- Pump base included.
- Shaft rotation: CW or CCW
- Housing is pressure-tested cast iron.
- Cast iron body and cylinder heads.
- Weight: 18 lb (8.2 kg)
- Made in the USA.
- See Related Products for a 5210 Repair Kit
The 5210 series is a stock item at Rittenhouse.
Another common use of the Hypro 5210 Pump is as a hydrostatic test pump for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines.
Check the Resources section for more information, including a performance chart, parts breakdown, manual, etc., on these 5200 Series Piston Pumps by Hypro.