Hypro 2400B-P Powerline Plus Triplex Plunger Pumps
Hypro 2400B-P PowerLine Plus Triplex Plunger Pumps have a single-piece forged brass head, a rail mounting kit, 1"
This 2400B-P Series pump is very versatile in its uses, from power washing to agricultural and horticultural applications. These Hypro pumps are used extensively in self-serve carwash and tunnel prep units. They provide higher pressure and the simple design allows for easy maintenance with regards to replacing the seals and valves.
- Port Sizes: 3/4" NPT inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1" OD solid
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- 100% ceramic plungers
- Heavy duty ball bearings
- Heavy duty oil seals
- Bronze piston guides extend life of oil seals and plungers from its larger bearing surface
- Precision-machined, stainless steel valve and seats for chemical resistance
- See Related Products for Repair Kits associated with these 2400 series PowerLine Plunger Pumps
The Standard C3 retrofit base matches the CAT 310 and 5CP base footprints.
Check the Resources section for more information on these 2400 Series Powerline Plunger Pumps by Hypro.