Hannay FF3600 Series Industrial Fire Fighting Manual Rewind Hose Reels
The Hannay FF3620-25-26 Industrial Fire Fighting Hose Reel is used for holding and storing 50' of 1 1/2" ID hose only. It features pressures up to 600 psi and handles fluid temperatures ranging from -20° F to 212° F to suit industrial and firefighting needs.
Made with steel material for longevity, this Hannay Firefighting Manual Rewind Hose Reel can be used for firefighting purposes, as well as marine, rescue, land drilling, offshore drilling, and more. It can be installed on the floor or on the wall so you can deploy your hose quickly in situations where every second matters.
Hannay FF3620-25-26 Industrial Fire Fighting Hose Reel Capacity:
- 50' x 1 1/2" ID hose
- Max. Pressure: 600 psi
- Handles fluid temperatures from -20° F to 212° F
- Inlet: 1 1/2" 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1 1/2" FNPT threads and 2" Victaulic groove
- Outlet: 1 1/2" MNST / fire hose threads
- Material: Steel
- Manual crank rewind handle is removable
- Spring-actuated pinlock
- C2 Roller Assembly
- Can be installed on floor or wall
- Weight: 104 lb.