Gunjet Model 2 A - Teejet Spray Gun
The TeeJet GunJet Model 2 A Spray Gun is ideal for hand spraying fruit trees, weeds, and brush. Constructed of brass or aluminum with 3/4" garden hose thread connection. It can handle pressures from 30 to 800 psi.
- AA2A-45: Brass, 15" overall length.
- AA2-45: Brass, 24" overall length.
- AA2A-AL-45: Aluminum, 15" overall length.
- AA2-AL-45: Aluminum, 24" overall length.
Rittenhouse only stocks the 15" 2A Gunjet in brass, all other models are special order. Please allow an extra 10 days for delivery of all aluminum 2A Gunjets, and the 24" brass version.
To operate this spray gun, the handle is rotated 360 degrees from the shut-off position through to the maximum flow position. As the handle of the spray gun is turned the spray changes pattern. The brass 2A GunJet with the 15" overall length is our most popular model and has been used on Rittenhouse orchard sprayers for decades. This is a very reliable spray gun with solid construction and made by Teejet, a division of Spraying Systems.
We stock most parts, see Related Products below. The aluminum versions of the 2 Gun Jet are special order, please allow 5 to 10 days extra as well as brass 24".
- The inlet is 3/4" Garden Hose Thread, which will measure about 1".
- A #45 nozzle is shipped on the Gunjet 2A.
- Twist-handle design with 360 degree handle rotation from fully open to fully closed.
- Available in aluminum or brass construction. Choose AL models for aluminum guns.
- Inlet connection: FGHT
- Also available with a shorter length as version AA2A.
- Spray pattern is adjustable from wide-angle cone to straight stream based on handle rotation.
- Includes hardened stainless steel orifice.
- Valve stem extends through the barrel for immediate, drip-free shutoff directly behind the spray tip.
- Maximum operating pressure: 800 psi (55 bar).
- Overall length (approximate) for AA2: 24" (610 mm).
- Overall length (approximate) for AA2A: 15" (381 mm).
Check the chart for these GunJet Model 2A TeeJet Spray Guns in the Resources section.