Generation 3 Lawn Stryper - Lawn Striping System for Greenworks / Dewalt / Makita / Milwaukee Tool Mowers
Create dazzling and eye-appealing stripe patterns on your lawn while simultaneously mowing it for a well-manicured look with this Generation 3 Lawn Stryper - Lawn Striping System for GREENWORKS / DEWALT / MAKITA / MILWAUKEE TOOL Mowers.
Designed for attachment on most Greenworks Pro battery-powered 21" residential walk-behind lawn mowers with round handle bars ONLY, this lawn striping system can be installed in 15 minutes or less using a Phillips or flat head screwdriver. It also is compatible with Dewalt, Makita, and Milwaukee Tool 20"-22" battery-powered residential walk-behind lawn mowers. Once properly installed on the back of your lawn mower, the Lawn Stryper properly bends grass blades after they are cut, producing stripes on your lawn similar to those on major league baseball fields, golf courses, or other professional athletic sports fields with mesmerizing curb appeal.
The Generation 3 Lawn Stryper allows you to mow and stripe your lawn simultaneously, with the ability to create various stripe patterns including straight patterns, wave patterns, diamond patterns, double / single patterns, circle patterns, checkboard patterns, and more to highlight your lawn and make you the envy of the neighborhood.
Some improvements made to the Generation 3 Lawn Stryper Lawn Striping System include a grooved roller for more consistent striping, a new clamp design that is bigger and stronger, new vertical bars to add versatility in the user setup, and a new insert system for compatibility with most battery-powered 20"-22" walk-behind lawn mowers.
The act of 'patterning' or 'striping' your lawn results from properly bending grass so light reflects differently off the blades of grass. If you look at a patterned or striped lawn, the grass leaning away looks lighter and grass leaning forwards looks darker. Some grass types will accentuate the patterning and striping effects. Cool season grass types typically pattern more easily compared to warm season grass types. There are some areas in the United States where lawn patterning is not as easily achievable due to the type of grass. Please refer to the 'Zone Map' in the images or the patterning guide in the 'Resources' section for more information about lawn patterning.
- Fits most GREENWORKS Pro battery-powered 21" residential walk-behind lawn mowers with round handle bars ONLY
- Also fits most DEWALT, MAKITA, and MILWAUKEE TOOL 20"-22" battery-powered residential walk-behind lawn mowers
- Stripes your lawn like a major league baseball field, golf course, or other athletic sports field with professional results
- Allows you to stripe and mow simultaneously
- Works with or without the bagging system
- Bracketing system is adjustable in height, width, and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Cover / roller can be removed within seconds while bracketing system stays in place
- Roller fill requires 12-16 lb. of DRY sand (not included)
- Turns with lawn mower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Universal connection point
- No extension arm required
- Attaches in minutes
- Easy to use
- Includes grooved roller, cover, hardware, instruction manual, patterning guide, and new bracketing system
- LAWN MOWER NOT INCLUDED