General Pump TT Series 51 with Built-In Unloader, Flanged for Direct Couple To Electric Motors
The General Pump TT Series 51 Triplex Plunger Pumps are ideal all general cleaning, pressure washing, and misting applications. They have forged brass manifolds and come with a built in unloader. This series has a NEMA-56C flange to direct couple your pump to an electric motor.
Perfect for a range of pressure cleaning applications, including automotive, surface cleaning, household exterior cleaning, heavy equipment maintenance, sidewalk cleaning, drive way cleaning, deck cleaning, and more.
- Forged brass manifolds
- Triplex plunger pump
- Oil bath crankcase made of die cast anodized aluminum material
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Includes NEMA 56C electric motor mounting flange
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3' water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 1/4"-19 BSPP-F
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 7" x 7.2" x 5.5"
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
|Model||Max. GPM||Max. PSI||Max. RPM||Min. Power||Bore||Stroke|
Check the Resources section above if you wish to view a user manual, parts list, and data sheet for these TT Series 51 Pumps from General Pump.