General Pump T Series 69 with Solid Shaft
The General Pump T Series 69 Triplex Plunger Pumps are the ideal choice for high-flow applications. With heavy duty tapered bearings and oversized connecting rods for maximum life, this series General Pump is the preferred pump in the pressure cleaning industry.
These triplex plunger pumps from General Pump are commonly used for all types of cleaning applications, including pressure cleaning, surface cleaning (sidewalks, driveways), household exterior cleaning, automotive cleaning, deck cleaning, and more.
- Forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Large capacity die-cast anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Oversized connecting rods
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearings
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 9' water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shaft Diameter: 1.378" (35 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/4"-14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSP-F
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 50.7 ounces
- Dimensions: 12.9" x 11.9" x 7.3"
- Weight: 46 lbs.
|Model||Max. GPM||Max. PSI||Max. RPM||Min. Power||Bore||Stroke|
Check the manual and data sheet in theResources section if you want more info about these triplex plunger pumps.