General Pump T Series 48 Sixplex Plunger Pump
The General Pump T Series 48 Sixplex Plunger Pump with forged brass manifold, 1.26" (32 mm) solid shaft, and solid ceramic plungers.
This General Pump Model T2031 Sixplex Plunger Pump has dual manifolds that utilize a common crankcase for long lasting, efficient performance in high flow applications. Perfect for a range of applications, including pressure washing, chemical spraying, marine applications, mining, oil rigs, and much more.
- Forged brass manifold
- Sixplex plunger pump
- Dual manifolds
- For high flow applications
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Max. Flow: 9.0 / 11.0 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 3000 / 2000 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 1140 / 1450 RPM
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 9' water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Power: 17.1 EBHP
- Shaft Diameter: 1.26" (32 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/4"-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Bore: 0.787" (20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.630" (16 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 54 ounces
- Dimensions: 16.1" x 11.2" x 7.9"
- Weight: 61 lbs.
There is a user manual and data sheet pertaining to this pump in the Resources section if you want more info.