General Pump EZ Series 44 Flanged for Direct Couple To Electric Motors
General Triplex Plunger Pump Model EZ2536E for high pressure washing applications. Variations of this model pump are used on the Kodiak XR7500E pressure washers.
Series 44 General Triplex Plunger Pump with hollow shaft, flanged for direct couple to electric motor. Forged brass manifold and premium roller bearings.
Ideally suited for all types of general pressure cleaning and washing applications.
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive lifetime warranty and 4:1 hydrostatic rating
- With Nema 184C Mounting Flange
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Oil bath crankcase made of die cast anodized aluminum
- Premium roller bearings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Max. Flow: 3.6 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3' Water (2.6" Hg)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. HP Requirements: 6.2 EBHP
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2" BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8" BSPP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1.125" (28.5 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14.0 ounces
- Bore: 0.708" (18 mm)
- Stroke: 0.433" (11 mm)
- Dimensions: 8.8" x 8.8" x 6.3"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
See Resources for a user manual and data sheet pertaining to this pump for more info.