Fiskars Hori Hori Garden Knife
No more switching back and forth between garden tools for smaller jobs with this Fiskars Hori Hori Garden Knife (# 340130-1001).
Designed for multiple tasks in the garden, the Fiskars Hori Hori Garden Knife features a stainless steel dual-edge blade that is ideal for weeding, planting, splitting, sawing, transplanting, and much more. One of the blade edges is a sharp, precision-ground edge for cutting through sod and roots, while the other edge is serrated for sawing through thick growth and vegetation. The forked tip on the end of the blade is excellent for precision weeding. There are also easy-to-read English and metric measurements on the blade for accurate planting depth.
The ergonomic Softgrip handle provides comfort and control, especially useful during prolonged periods. A black plastic sheath with belt loop is included for convenient storage and transport.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel blade with extended tang
- Dual-edge blade (precision-ground edge and serrated edge)
- Forked tip for weeding
- English and metric measurements on blade for exact planting depth
- Ergonomic Softgrip handle
- Includes black plastic sheath with belt loop