Fiskars 25" PowerGear2 Bypass Lopper
This Fiskars 25" PowerGear2 Bypass Lopper (394771-5001) features patented technology that multiplies your leverage to provide up to three times more cutting force on each cut compared to traditional loppers, enabling you to power through thicker branches up to 1 3/4" in diameter with ease.
The innovative design of the PowerGear2 Bypass Lopper includes modified gears and a specially engineered cam mechanism that optimizes cutting power in the middle of your cut and where the branch is the thickest.
A fully hardened, bypass-style steel blade has been enhanced with a low-friction coating to enable smoother cutting, less gumming, and rust protection. The rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip grips for enhanced comfort and control provide much easier cutting, which is no wonder why this lopper has earned the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation.
- Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Cutting Capacity: 1 3/4" (4.45 cm)
- PowerGear2 mechanism multiplies leverage up to three times
- PowerGear2 mechanism has modified gears and cam mechanism to optimize cutting power in middle of a cut
- Fully hardened, bypass-style steel blade
- Low-friction coating to make cutting easier
- Ergonomic handles with SoftGrip for better comfort and control
- Awarded Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation