Fiskars Traditional Bypass Pruner 91094946J
Ideal for general pruning tasks, this Fiskars Traditional Bypass Pruner 91094946J features a fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade with a low-friction coating to make cutting stems and light branches up to 5/8" in diameter simple.
This bypass pruner can be used by both left and right-handed gardeners and is built to last with its all steel material. A corrosion-resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction and makes cutting smoother, while a self-cleaning sap groove prevents the blades from sticking.
- Cutting Capacity: 5/8" (1.6 cm)
- All steel material
- Bypass blade best to cut green, living growth
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion-resistant, non-stick blade coating to reduce friction
- Self-cleaning sap groove to keep blades from sticking
- Non-slip comfort grips
- Left or right-handed use