Fence Armor for Wooden Fences
Fence posts are the structural beams of your fence and it is important to protect them. You can add years of life to fence posts, mailbox posts, sign posts, and other posts exposed to lawn equipment with Fence Armor.
Fence Armor is easy to install and only takes a few minutes for this affordable face plate compared to the cost of replacing posts. Protect your wooden fence posts from potential damage from lawn mowers, trimmers, and other lawn equipment today. Great for golf courses, municipality offices, resorts, and institutions for protecting sign posts and more.
The two piece unit fits around the post and can be nailed or screwed on. The Fence Armor units can be nailed or screwed on the front faces or on the sides or both, providing full or half post protection. Fence Armor uses USA / Canadian 22 Gauge G90 Galvanized Steel in their products. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FENCE POSTS TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE OF DIMENSIONAL SIZE: Refer to the Resources section for Installing and Measuring.
Full Fence Armor for Wooden Fence Posts are available in three sizes:
- 4" x 4" for wooden post of dimensional lumber 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- 5" x 5" for wooden post of dimensional lumber 4 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- 6" x 6" units for wooden post of dimensional lumber 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
Full Fence Armor colors for Wooden Posts:
- FA4X4GS - 4" x 4" - 10 pieces per box = 5 Fence Posts both sides.
- FA5X5GS - 5" x 5" - 6 pieces per box = 3 Fence Posts both sides.
- FA6X6GS - 6" x 6" - 4 pieces per box = 2 Fence Posts both sides.