Fence Armor for Vinyl Fences
Fence Armour for Vinyl Fences are powder coated steel 5" x 5" (fits 4.5" x 4.5" posts) units in white. The design is the same as the Fence Armor for Wooden Fences except that they are white powder coated steel and measure 5" x 5". The Fence Armor for Vinyl Fences can be screwed into the faces or into the sides of vinyl fence posts, mailboxes, sign posts, or other vinyl posts exposed to lawn equipment.
Add years of life to your vinyl fences by protecting them against potential damage caused by lawn mowers, trimmers, and other lawn equipment with Fence Armor for Vinyl Fences.
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FENCE POSTS TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE OF DIMENSIONAL SIZE: Refer to Resources for Installing and Measuring.
- Easy Installation
- Two piece design
- Protect Vinyl fencing on gated communities, golf courses, municipality buildings and more!
- Offers full coverage
- Can be used for just one side
- Powder Coated Steel in white
- 5" x 5"
- 6 pieces per box = 3 posts both sides
Also available in a Demi White Fence Armor - excellent for vinyl fences that has limited access to the posts due to low cross boards or faceboards.
The Demi White Faceplate for 5" Vinyl Fences wraps around the post for only 1/2" on each side of the post.
Bruce explains Fence Armor and the different sizes and varieties that are available. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FENCE POSTS TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE OF DIMENSIONAL SIZE: Refer to Resources for Installing and Measuring.