Everflo EFRV5000 12-Volt RV Fresh Water Pump
Transfer fresh potable water and perform a variety of other water delivery applications using this Everflo EFRV5000 12-Volt RV Fresh Water Pump.
Certified safe for drinking water, the Everflo EFRV5000 can be used to transfer potable drinking water and handle a variety of water delivery applications, including plumbing systems in recreational vehicles (RV's), campers, campgrounds, and house boats.
To conserve battery power, an automatic demand switch automatically turns the pump off when no flow is needed. When demand for flow is required once again, the switch automatically restarts the pump.
This potable RV fresh water pump is self-priming up to 6' and can be run dry without damage. Includes a thermally-protected motor, Santoprene diaphragm, DXS-3 valves, and a vibration isolating mounting base to withstand the demands of the water delivery applications in the RV industry.
- Max. Flow Rate: 5.0 gpm (19 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Max. Amps: 16
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 130° F (54° C)
- Power: 12V battery
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) NPSM
- Santoprene diaphragm
- DXS-3 valves
- Thermally-protected motor
- Inline fuse protection
- Self-priming up to 6' (1.8 m)
- Can be run dry
- Certified safe for drinking water
- Vibration isolated mounting base
- Weight: 6 lb. (2.7 kg)
- Includes 2 x 1/2" (13 mm) hose barb fittings and 1 x inline strainer