Everflo EFRV3000 12-Volt RV Fresh Water Pump
Get fresh potable water delivered fast with this Everflo EFRV3000 12-Volt RV Fresh Water Pump.
Certified safe for drinking water, the Everflo EFRV3000 can be used to transfer potable drinking water and handle a variety of water delivery applications, including plumbing systems in recreational vehicles (RV's), campers, campgrounds, and house boats.
An automatic demand switch automatically turns the pump off when no flow is required, helping to save battery power. When demand for flow continues, the switch automatically restarts the pump.
This potable RV fresh water pump is self-priming up to 10' and can be run dry without damage. Includes a thermally-protected motor, Santoprene diaphragm, DXS-3 valves, and a vibration isolating mounting base to withstand the demands of the water delivery applications in the RV industry.
- Max. Flow Rate: 3.0 gpm (11.3 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Max. Amps: 9.5
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 130° F (54° C)
- Power: 12V battery
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) NPSM
- Santoprene diaphragm
- DXS-3 valves
- Thermally-protected motor
- Inline fuse protection
- Self-priming up to 10' (3 m)
- Can be run dry
- Certified safe for drinking water
- Vibration isolated mounting base
- Weight: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Includes 2 x 1/2" (13 mm) hose barb fittings and 1 x inline strainer