Everflo Pumps can be used for lower volume applications involving agricultural spraying, tree spraying, lawn and garden spraying, livestock spraying, fence spraying, fluid transfer applications, and more. The new EF7000 Diaphragm Pump by Everflo has a maximum flow of 7 GPM, maximum pressure of 60 PSI, and is RoundUp ready.
Two versions of the Everflo EF7000 are available to suit your spraying requirements:
- Everflo EF7000 with 1/2" female NPT ports
- Everflo EF7000-QA with 3/4" quick attach ports
A flow demand switch is just one of the great features of this diaphragm pump. The demand switch automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required, eliminating the need for a pressure regulator. It also has very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand. Please note that demand pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your demand pump shutting off.
The AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) is recommended to help get rid of contaminates that may run through a demand pump.
- Max. Flow: 7.0 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Max. Amps: 23
- Port Sizes (EF7000): 1/2" female NPT
- Port Sizes (EF7000-QA): 3/4" quick attach
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- With Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm
- Steel fasteners are zinc-plated
- With inline fuse protector
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- RoundUp ready
- Can self prime up to 12'
- Weight: 9.5 lbs. (dry)
- CE approved
For more information on these Everflo Pumps, please review the Resources section for specification charts.