Upgrade your system to suit bleach and disinfecting applications with this Everflo EFSW5500 Soft Wash Bleach Pump.
This unique 12V pump is a premier choice for soft wash (bleach) applications that require cleaning off algae, black mold, lichen, and mildew from rooftops, siding, sidewalks, and other outdoor surfaces. It also is well-suited for disinfecting bathrooms, locker rooms, kitchens, and other indoor or outdoor surfaces with bleach formulas designed to kill bacteria and viruses.
Powered by a 12V motor, this Everflo EFSW5500 can achieve maximum flow rates of 5.5 gpm and is capable of self-priming up to 12' while running dry without experiencing damage.
Its motor shield technology is designed to shut the pump off if a leak is detected, protecting the motor and saving you money. This technology is very helpful since the only thing that would need to be replaced on the pump is the pump head, providing you with a lower cost alternative to replacing the entire pump.
An automatic power switch helps conserve power by automatically shutting the pump off when no flow is required.
Quick Attach ports (QC x 3/4" HB and QC x 1/2" MNPT) are included for adaptable connections to a plumbing system.
- Max. Flow: 5.5 gpm (20.8 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- Max. Amperage: 17.0
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Power: 12V motor
- Self-priming up to 12' (3.65 m)
- Viton valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Polypropylene pump manifold
- Automatic shutoff turns off pump when no flow is needed
- Motor shield technology protects motor if a leak is detected
- Inline fuse protection
- Standard mounting pattern for quick installation
- Includes Quick Attach ports (QC x 3/4" HB and QC x 1/2" MNPT)
- Weight: 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- CE approved