Duckbill Theft Deterrent
Duckbill Earth Anchors are theft deterrents that work like a toggle bolt in the soil to secure picnic tables, benches, and garden ornaments.
With no holes to dig, or concrete to pour, Duckbill Earth Anchors save time and reduce labor, as they provide a safe environmentally sensitive anchoring solution.
To secure park benches, picnic tables, BBQ's, trash cans, water coolers or garden ornaments, we recommend the model 68-ATI. For the extra security of a 1/4" galvanized steel chain, upgrade to the model 68-ATC.
- Help reduce liability and insurance claims, avoid insurance premium increases.
- Allows movement of item for lawn maintenance.
- Simply hammer in with drive steel tool, then remove tool and pull up on cable to set toggle.
- The most effective anchoring solution is also lightweight and inexpensive.
- 68 ATI: holding power 1100 lbs. (500 kg), vinyl coated 3/16" diameter wire rope, cable length 60" (150 cm).
- 68 ATC: holding power 1100 lbs. (500 kg), 12" of 3/16" diameter wire rope / cable & 4' of 1/4" galvanized steel chain.
- 88 ATI: holding power 3000 lbs. (1360 kg), vinyl coated 1/4" diameter wire rope, cable length 72" (180 cm).
- 88 ATC: holding power 3000 lbs. (1360 kg), 24" of 1/4" diameter wire rope / cable & 4' of 1/4" galvanized steel chain.
Volume discounts: 10% for 12-49; 15% for 50-99; 20% for 100-199; 25% for 200+