Delavan Quick Change 12V Demand Diaphragm Pump 5950-107E
Quickly and efficiently change pump heads in order to minimize downtime on the job with this Delavan Quick Change 12V Demand Diaphragm Pump 5950-107E.
The quick and efficient changing of pump heads can be achieved in 60 seconds or less thanks to the patented and innovative Quick Change technology featured on the pump. With no tools required to change pump heads, all you need to do is remove the socket head screw, twist the pump head to remove it from the motor, connect the pressure switch to the motor, connect the flag connectors, and twist on a new pump head and secure the bolt.
The Delavan 5950-107E 12V Demand Diaphragm Pump can be used on many small-to-medium sized sprayers, boom sprayers, and wand sprayers for marine and RV applications, fluid transfer applications, spot spraying, agricultural spraying, weed and pest control, lawn / turf spraying, soft wash, and much more. The Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves provide excellent chemical resistance when handling a variety of general use agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Powered by a high-torque 12-volt DC electric motor with wire leads and a 2-pin molded connector. The 12V motor provides powerful flow at ideal pressures to ensure smooth and even coverage in your application.
Demand Pumps have a built-in pressure switch that automatically stops and starts the pump at specific pressure settings. When a faucet or valve opens, line pressure decreases causing the demand switch to automatically start the pump. When the valve shuts, line pressure increases causing the demand switch to automatically turn off the pump. The demand switch activates in response to the pump's outlet pressure at a predetermined and preset pressure.
Delavan Replacement Pump Head # PHA-5950-107E available and sold separately.
- Pump Type: Demand
- Max. Flow: 5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi
- Max. Draw: 17.1 amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" Quick Attach
- Power: 12V DC electric motor with wire leads and 2-pin molded connector
- 5 chamber positive displacement pump
- Polypropylene housing
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Viton valves
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Self-priming up to 14'
- Can be run dry
- NSF approved
- Weight: 8 lb.
Quick Change Demand Diaphragm Pump Instructions:
- Disconnect electrical connections to the pump.
- Remove the two flag connectors from the pressure switch.
- Remove the thumb screw from the pump head.
- Twist and remove the pump head from the motor body.
- Locate the straight spot on both the motor and replacement head.
- Put the pump head on the motor shaft and rotate until the set screw holes are beside each other.
- Push on the pump head until it is flush with the motor and twist counterclockwise until it stops.
- Insert thumb screw.
- Locate the top and bottom electrical terminals of the pressure switch.
- Connect the flag connectors and leave the center connector empty.
- Reconnect power to the pump.