Delavan Quick Change 12V Bypass Diaphragm Pump 5950-117E
Minimize downtime on the job when you need pump head repairs with the Delavan Quick Change 12V Bypass Diaphragm Pump 5950-117E.
With its innovative and patented Quick Change technology, you will be able to quickly and efficiently change pump heads in 60 seconds or less. The quick and easy tool-free method of changing pump heads can be achieved quickly by removing the socket head screw, twisting the pump head to remove it from the motor, connecting the pressure switch to the motor, and twisting on the new pump head and securing the bolt.
Capable of providing dependable performance on many small-to-medium sized sprayers, boom sprayers, and wand sprayers, this 12V diaphragm pump can be used for marine and RV applications, fluid transfer applications, spot spraying, agricultural spraying, weed and pest control, lawn / turf spraying, soft wash, and much more. The Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves provide excellent chemical resistance when handling a variety of general use agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Powered by a high-torque 12-volt DC electric motor with wire leads and a 2-pin molded connector. The 12V motor provides powerful flow at ideal pressures to ensure smooth and even coverage in your application.
Bypass Pumps feature an internal bypass valve that is useful in applications that require frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Bypass pumps operate at higher pressures while at lower flow rates. They operate even though the discharge side has been stopped, continuing to run until the power is turned off.
Delavan Replacement Pump Head # PHA-5950-117E available and sold separately.
- Pump Type: Bypass
- Max. Flow: 5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi
- Max. Draw: 15.4 amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" Quick Attach
- Power: 12V DC electric motor with wire leads and 2-pin molded connector
- 5 chamber positive displacement pump
- Polypropylene housing
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Viton valves
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Self-priming up to 14'
- Can be run dry
- NSF approved
- Weight: 8 lb.
Quick Change Bypass Diaphragm Pump Instructions:
- Disconnect electrical connections to the pump.
- Remove the thumb screw from the pump head.
- Twist and remove the pump head from the motor body.
- Locate the straight spot on both the motor and replacement head.
- Put the pump head on the motor shaft and rotate until the set screw holes are beside each other.
- Push on the pump head until it is flush with the motor and twist counterclockwise until it stops.
- Insert thumb screw.
- Reconnect power to the pump.