Delavan Quick Change 12V Bypass Diaphragm Pump 5940-117E
No more waiting for long pump repair delays that halt your spraying operation with this Delavan Quick Change 12V Bypass Diaphragm Pump 5940-117E.
The diaphragm and valves on your diaphragm pump will eventually wear from use over time. When this inevitably occurs, replacing the pump head can be time consuming. With the Quick Change technology featured on the Delavan 5940-117E Bypass Diaphragm Pump, users will be able to quickly and efficiently replace their pump head while minimizing downtime on the jobsite. The quick and easy tool-free design of changing pump heads can be done in 60 seconds or less by simply removing the socket head screw, twisting the pump head to remove it from the motor, connecting the pressure switch to the motor, and twisting on the new pump head and securing the bolt.
An ideal choice for use on small-to-medium sized sprayers, boom sprayers, and wand sprayers, this Delavan 5940-117E Quick Change Bypass Diaphragm Pump provides reliable performance in marine and RV applications, fluid transfer applications, spot spraying, agricultural spraying, weed and pest control, lawn / turf spraying, soft wash, and much more. The Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves featured on the pump provide excellent chemical resistance against many common agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Powered by a high-torque 12-volt DC electric motor with wire leads and a 2-pin molded connector. The 12V motor provides powerful flow at ideal pressures to ensure smooth and even coverage in your application.
Bypass Pumps feature an internal bypass valve that is useful in applications that require frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Bypass pumps operate at higher pressures while at lower flow rates. They operate even though the discharge side has been stopped, continuing to run until the power is turned off.
Delavan Replacement Pump Head # PHA-5940-117E available and sold separately.
- Pump Type: Bypass
- Max. Flow: 4 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi
- Max. Draw: 14.6 amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" Quick Attach
- Power: 12V DC electric motor with wire leads and 2-pin molded connector
- 5 chamber positive displacement pump
- Polypropylene housing
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Viton valves
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Self-priming up to 14'
- Can be run dry
- NSF approved
- Weight: 8 lb.
Quick Change Bypass Diaphragm Pump Instructions:
- Disconnect electrical connections to the pump.
- Remove the thumb screw from the pump head.
- Twist and remove the pump head from the motor body.
- Locate the straight spot on both the motor and replacement head.
- Put the pump head on the motor shaft and rotate until the set screw holes are beside each other.
- Push on the pump head until it is flush with the motor and twist counterclockwise until it stops.
- Insert thumb screw.
- Reconnect power to the pump.