Delavan FatBoy Series 6 Double Diaphragm Bypass Pump with QA Ports 7972-111E
Handle extreme flow rates in the most demanding spraying applications all season long with the Delavan 7972-111E PowerFLO FatBoy Series 6 Diaphragm Pump.
Considered one of the strongest high volume diaphragm pumps available on the market currently, the Delavan 7972-111E FB6 Diaphragm Pump features a double head design for extreme flow and up to three times longer life.
Its heavy-duty reinforced Santoprene diaphragm and Santoprene valves provide increase corrosion resistance, helping to extend pump life in the most demanding applications. Great for handling a variety of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, etc. in professional spraying applications, agricultural spraying, crop spraying, lawn / turf spraying, and more.
The unique bypass design is useful in applications where a wide range of flows and pressures are required and when frequent stopping and starting of the motor is required ; for example, a spray bar with multiple nozzles, each controlled independently. The pump continues to run regardless of pressure in the system.
- Max. Flow Rate: 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 70 psi (4.8 bar)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Type: Bypass
- Volts: 12 VDC
- Amps: 20 cont / 38 surge
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) quick attach
- Motor Type: Permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Motor duty cycle varies with load and ambient temperature
- 5 chamber positive displacement pump
- Polypropylene housing
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Santoprene valves
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Double head design
- Can be run dry
- Self-priming up to 14' (4.25 m)
- Weight: 12 lb. (5.4 kg)
- Made in the USA