Delavan 4900 Roller Pump (Was 4400 Roller Pump)
Delavan 4900 Series Roller Pro Roller Pumps now replace the 4400 Series Roller Pumps.
The Delavan 4900C is a cast iron roller pump with a 5/8" solid shaft and clockwise pump rotation.
The pumps are commonly used for agriculture spraying, fluid transfer for mobile equipment, commercial floor care equipment and industrial wash down equipment.
- Max. Flow: 9.2 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 2600 RPM (1400 with 12 VDC Motor)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Housing: Cast iron (C)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" NPT female inlet and outlet
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8" solid for 4900C
- 4 roller pump
- 1/2" diameter Ultra Rollers
- Clockwise (CW) rotation
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge-type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft and Rotor: Extra-fine finish 404 stainless steel for cast iron models
- Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- Dimensions: 4-3/4" width x 4" diameter
- Weight: 5 lbs. , 17 lbs. for 12V models
If you require more information regarding these 4900 Series Delavan Roller Pumps, check the files under Resources for a manual, performance chart, etc.