Coxreels 100 Series Manual Rewind Hand Crank Hose Reels
Extremely lightweight and compact, the Coxreels 100 Series Manual Rewind Hand Crank Hose Reels are great for storing and reeling hoses to keep them neat and untangled during operation. HOSE NOT INCLUDED.
Three models available:
- Coxreels 112-3-100 Hand Crank Hose Reel
- Coxreels 117-5-100 Hand Crank Hose Reel
- Coxreels 117-3-250 Hand Crank Hose Reel
Designed for residential and commercial use, the Coxreels 100 Series Hand Crank Hose Reels can be used in a wide range of applications. Some of these include gardening, landscaping, lawn / turf care, water supply, washdown, pressure washing, agricultural spraying, fluid transfer, ground maintenance, farming, construction, industrial, and much more.
Loaded with a number of features, these Coxreels 100 Series Hand Crank Hose Reels are well-suited to handle high pressures up to 4000 psi. The heavy duty steel construction and solid one piece, heavy gauge steel U-shaped frame provide superior strength and durability in residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Heavy duty CNC robotically-spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges increase strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety. An open drum design eliminates the hassle involved with wrapping hose. An adjustable tension brake prevents "free-wheeling" during operation, transport, and storage. Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for easy seal maintenance and hose installation, meaning you will not need to remove the reel from its mount.
Coxreels 112-3-100 Manual Rewind Hand Crank Hose Reel:
- Hose Reel Capacity: 100' x 3/8" ID (also holds 150' x 1/4" ID)
- Drum Width: 8"
- Dimensions: 12" L x 18.25" W x 13" H
- Weight: 19 lb.
Coxreels 117-5-100 Manual Rewind Hand Crank Hose Reel:
- Hose Reel Capacity: 100' x 3/4" ID
- Drum Width: 12.5"
- Dimensions: 17" L x 23.25" W x 18" H
- Weight: 35 lb.
Coxreels 117-3-250 Manual Rewind Hand Crank Hose Reel:
- Hose Reel Capacity: 250' x 3/8" ID
- Drum: 8"
- Dimensions: 17" L x 18.25" W x 18" H
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Max. Pressure: 4000 psi
- Color: Blue
- Left side manual crank handle
- Material: Heavy duty steel with chip-resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish
- Solid one piece heavy gauge all steel U-shaped frame
- Fluid path machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
- Nitrile swivel seals
- Open drum design
- Rolled edges and ribbed discs provide strength and safety
- Adjustable tension brake prevents free-wheeling
- Lightweight, compact reels
- Made in the USA
- HOSE NOT INCLUDED