Comet P48 Diaphragm Pump
The Comet P48 is a medium pressure, two diaphragm pump that has plastic coated aluminum heads with plastic manifolds for excellent resistance to corrosion. This pump is especially useful for agriculture, horticulture, lawn care, turf care, and pest control applications, as it will easily handle a range of fluids, including liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, suspension products, abrasives, mold removal agents, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
P48: Twin diaphragm pump with 6 hole flange shaft.
P48GR: Twin diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with a 3/4" shaft. Includes a pressure regulator with manual dump lever.
- Max. Flow: 14 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 435 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed :550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 4.1 HP
- Port Sizes (P48): 1" inlet
- Port Sizes (P48GR): 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet, 3/4" bypass
- Shaft: 6 hole flange shaft
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Medium pressure pump
- Plastic coated materials
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Easily adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drives
- Weight (P48): 28 lbs.
- Weight (P48GR): 40 lbs.
Recommended Regulator for the Comet P48 is the 1204.0195. Recommended Gearbox for the Comet P48 is the 5005.0216.
Comet P48 Repair Kit # 5026.0004 includes:
- 1 x 1210.0096 O-Ring
- 2 x 1210.0045 O-Rings
- 2 x 1800.0017 Diaphragms
- 4 x 1220.0004 Valve Kits
- 1 x 1800.0035 Diaphragm
- 2 x 1800.0002 Diaphragms
There are a number of helpful PDF files located under Resources if you need more info on this Comet P48 Diaphragm Pump, such as a manual, performance chart, parts list, and more.