Maximize your performance when handling aggressive soft wash chemicals with this Comet P40GR Diaphragm Pump.
Ideal for agricultural spraying and professional soft wash applications, this Comet diaphragm pump features chemically resistant wet parts that are compatible with aggressive soft wash chemicals, including low concentrations of bleach, soap, and chlorine. It can be used to remove mold, bacteria, mildew, moss, fungus, algae, and more.
The Comet P40GR Diaphragm Pump is equipped with a pressure regulator and a gearbox with 3/4" hollow shaft to enable attachment to 5-6.5 HP gas engines. The regulator bolts on to prevent leaks when adjusting the pressure knob.
The polypropylene / stainless steel pump material increase the longevity of this pump, especially in soft wash applications. A single piece manifold results in less leak points and quick service, while aluminum head plates prevent flexing of the heads.
- Max. Flow: 11.5 gpm (43.5 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 300 psi (21 bar)
- Max. Speed: 550 RPM (3600 RPM with gearbox)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) bypass, 3/4" (19 mm) outlet
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Pump Material: Polypropylene / stainless steel
- Viton diaphragm material
- Three diaphragms
- Molded inserts cannot come loose
- Oil Capacity: 30.4 fl. oz. (900 mL)
- Metal oil cup
- Includes pressure regulator and gearbox with 3/4"(19 mm) hollow shaft