The Comet P36 is a low pressure, three diaphragm pump that features plastic heads with plastic manifolds for premium corrosion resistance, making this pump suitable for Soft Wash applications, disinfecting, roof cleaning, agriculture, lawn care, and pest control applications. Easily handles a range of fluids, including mild acids, mold removal agents, herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasives, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
This pump is commonly used for roof cleaning, Soft Wash and cleaning Splash Pads.
P36: Three diaphragm pump with polypropylene heads and manifolds. Equipped with 30 mm solid keyed shaft and mounting rails.
P36GR: Three diaphragm pump with polypropylene heads and manifolds. Equipped with mounting rails and gear reducer for gas engines with 3/4" shafts. Includes pressure regulator.
- Max. Flow: 9.6 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 1.2 HP
- Port Sizes (P36): 1" inlet
- Port Sizes (P36GR): 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet, 3/4" bypass
- Shaft: 1.2" (30 mm) solid keyed shaft
- Polypropylene materials
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Low pressure pump
- 316 stainless steel check valves
- Chemical resistant diaphragms
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Weight (P36): 18 lbs.
- Weight (P36GR): 24 lbs.
Recommended Regulator for the P36 is the 1204.0663. Recommended Gearbox for the P36 is the 5005.0226.