The Comet MC25 is a medium pressure, two diaphragm pump that is commonly used for applications involving agricultural spraying, nursery, gardening, lawn care, pest control, weed control, mold removal, and insulation. Anodized aluminum bodies stand up to use with many agricultural chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, herbicides, pesticides, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Medium pressure, low volume and designed for easy access for regular maintenance makes this Comet MC25 Pump most appealing for various applications.
MC25: Two diaphragm pump with solid keyed shaft. Comes with pressure regulator with manual dump lever and mounting rails. Pressure accumulator comes standard.
MC25-GR: Two diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 3/4" shafts. Comes with pressure regulator with manual dump lever.
Note: If you plan on replacing the MC25-GR Pump, you have to take this version and NOT the pump only. You cannot swap the gearbox from this MC25-GR Pump. The pump comes ready to mount on a gas engine with a 3/4" shaft.
- Max. Flow: 6 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 362 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 650 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 1.5 hp
- Port Sizes (MC25): 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet, 1/2" bypass
- Port Sizes (MC25-GR): 1" inlet, 1/2" outlet, 3/8" bypass
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Medium pressure pump.
- Anodized aluminum materials.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Can run dry.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight (MC25): 10.5 lb
- Weight (MC25-GR): 12 lb
Comet 5026.0347 Repair Kit for the MC25 Diaphragm Pump Includes
- 2 x 1800.0020.00 Buna Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0033.00 Accumulator Diaphragm
- 4 x 1212.0004.00 Valve Assemblies (includes o-rings)
- 4 x 1210.0052.00 Silicone O-rings
Please view some of the PDF files located under Resources for more info about this MC25 Diaphragm Pump by Comet.