Comet LWS-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps with 5/8" Hollow Shaft
The Comet LWS-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps are reliable pumps to use in a variety of high pressure pumping applications. Some of these applications include hydrostatic testing, car washing, pressure cleaning, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, spraying, misting, cleaning, and much more.
One model to choose from:
- Comet LWS-K3020E Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
Manufactured with high-quality components, this plunger pump is built to last. It features a brass pump head, forged bronze connecting rods, industrial ceramic plungers, stainless steel check valves, and a die-cast anodized aluminum crankshaft to withstand use in many high pressure applications.
The 5/8" diameter hollow shaft allows you to connect the pump to an electric motor. Includes a built-in unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow: 3.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 2000 psi
- Max. Speed: 1750 RPM
- Max. Power: 4.0 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" female NPT inlet, 3/8" female NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 5/8" diameter hollow (for electric motors)
- Brass pump head
- Forged bronze connecting rods
- Die-cast anodized aluminum crankshaft
- Hardened stainless steel piston guides
- Stainless steel check valves
- Industrial ceramic plungers that are heat resistant and abrasion proof
- Buna-textile double-sealing v-packings
- Oversized ball bearings
- Includes built-in unloader valve and gearbox
- Oil Capacity: 11 fl. oz.
- Weight: 13.4 lb.