The Comet IDS2200 is a high pressure, six diaphragm pump that has brass heads and brass external manifolds that provide excellent resistance to corrosion when used for high pressure applications, including vegetable, tree, vineyard, and orchard spraying, as well as de-icing and circuit board washing.
For maximum corrosion resistance, all parts in contact with liquid are brass, making this Comet pump suitable to handle a range of agricultural chemicals, such as liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
IDS2200: Six diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides. With mounting rails. Comes standard with safety valve.
- Max. Flow: 55 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 26.2 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-3/8" inlet, 1" bypass
- Shaft: 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides
- Six semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Brass external materials and brass liquid handling parts
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives
- Weight: 168 lbs.
Recommended Regulators for this Comet IDS2200 High Pressure Diaphragm Pump are the 1204.0801 and 1215.0084 Regulators.
The Comet IDS2200 / IDS2600 Repair Kit # 5026.0097 includes:
- 6 x 1800.0012 Diaphragms
- 12 x 1220.0010 Valve Kits
In the Resources section you will find a number of helpful files pertaining to this Comet IDS2200 Pump, such as a manual, parts list, performance chart, and more.