The Comet IDS2001 is a four diaphragm, high pressure pump with brass heads and brass external manifolds that provide excellent resistant to corrosion when used for a range of high pressure applications, including de-icing, circuit board washing, vegetable spraying, orchard spraying, tree spraying, vineyard spraying, and more.
For maximum corrosion resistance, all parts in contact with liquid are brass, making this pump suitable to handle a variety of agricultural chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle liquids.
IDS2001: Four diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides. With mounting rails. Comes standard with pressure accumulator and safety valve.
- Max. Flow: 48 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 22.4 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 1" bypass
- Shaft: 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides
- Four semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Brass external materials and brass liquid handling parts
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drives
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Weight: 132 lbs.
Recommended Regulators for the Comet IDS2001 Pump are the 1204.0801 and 1215.0084 Regulators.
Comet IDS2001 Repair Kit # 5026.0279 includes:
- 4 x 1800.0012 Pump Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0177 Accumulator Diaphragm
- 8 x 1220.0066 Valve Kits
- 4 x 1210.0018 O-Rings
- 4 x 1210.0011 O-Rings
There are a number of helpful files in the Resources section if you need more info, such as a performance chart, parts list, user manual, and more.