Comet BP75 Diaphragm Pump
The Comet BP75 is a low pressure, three diaphragm pump with plastic head, glass-filled nylon manifold, and stainless steel wet parts for superior resistance to corrosion, making them well suited for low pressure agricultural spraying, lawn care, weed control, pest control, and high volume hydrostatic testing.
Polyamide liquid handling parts for easily handling the pumping of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, liquid fertilizers, abrasives, and much more.
BP75: Three diaphragm pump with 1-1/4" (32 mm) solid keyed shaft and mounting rails.
- Max. Flow: 18 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 2.7 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-3/16" inlet
- Shaft: 1-1/4" (32 mm) solid keyed shaft
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Polyamide liquid handling parts.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight: 26.5 lb
Recommended gear reductions for this Comet BP75 Pump are the 5005.0226 and 5005.0227 gear reducers.
Repair Kit 5026.0323 Includes
- 3 x 1800.0088 Diaphragms
- 6 x 1220.0070 Valve Assembly Kits
Check the files in Resources for a performance chart, parts list, user manual, and more for this Comet pump.