The Comet BP171 is a low pressure, four diaphragm pump with coated plastic heads, glass filled nylon manifolds, and stainless steel wet parts for superior resistance to corrosion. This pump is ideal for many low pressure applications, including agricultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, and high volume hydrostatic testing.
Plastic coated aluminum liquid handling parts for easily handling the pumping of certain agricultural chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle liquids.
BP171: Four diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO through shaft. With mounting rails. Comes standard with pressure accumulator.
- Max. Flow: 43 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 9.6 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO through shaft
- Four semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Epoxy coated materials for chemical resistance.
- Plastic coated aluminum liquid handling parts.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight: 53 lb
Repair Kit 5026.0145 Includes
- 4 x 1800.0002 Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0034 Diaphragm
- 8 x 1220.0046 Valve Assemblies
The Resources section has a number of helpful PDF files pertaining to this Comet BP171 Diaphragm Pump, such as a user manual, performance chart, parts list, and more.