No more wasting water, chemical concentrate, and time while mixing chemicals with this Chapin 97561 ATV Spot Sprayer.
With its separate 25 gallon water tank and 2 gallon concentrate tank, this clean tank spraying system from Chapin prevents messy and wasteful premixing of chemicals, while keeping your water clean. Replacement concentrate tanks are available to allow you to swap your chemicals out on the fly while on the job.
Compatible for use with most ATVs, UTVs, and lawn tractors, this "Mixes on Exit" Chapin Spot Sprayer can be used to spray fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, and much more. Ratchet straps are included for quick and easy installation on ATVs.
An adjustable mix valve mixes the concentrate and water as you spray, from 1-15 ounces per gallon. A drain cap quickly empties the water tank and an in-tank filter prevents clogging.
- Poly Tank Capacity: 25 US Gallons
- Tank Mouth Opening: 6"
- Concentrate Tank Capacity: 2 US Gallons
- Pump Type: Diaphragm
- Wand Length: 20"
- Hose Length: 180"
- Hose Material: Black PVC reinforced
- Spray / Flow Rate: 0.4-0.5 GPM adjustable
- Operating Pressure: 40-60 PSI
- Max. Vertical Spray Stream: 25'
- Max. Horizontal Spray Stream: 23'
- Poly shutoff
- Double filtration filters
- Lock on feature
- Includes adjustable poly nozzle
- Switchable boom and spot spray functions (boom sold separately)
- Weight: 31 lb.
Click here for the Chapin 97561 ATV Spot Sprayer manual.