Castellari TUCANO C80 Professional Anvil Lopper
Prune branches in the garden with little effort with this durable Castellari TUCANO C80 Professional Anvil Lopper.
Very lightweight yet strong enough to handle the toughest pruning tasks, this curved-bladed hand lopper is widely used by gardeners for pruning branches on most plant types. The movement assisted by the lever mechanism with a 'straight' or an 'S' tie-rod provides a better handle opening/cutting capability ratio, enabling you cut branches up to 2" in diameter with little effort. The blade and 'S' tie-rod are hot-forged and manufactured with a high percentage carbon steel material for longevity. A cavity on the blade helps reduce friction to enable faster and easier cuts on branches while pruning. The oval-shaped extruded aluminum handles have an anodized surface to help support extreme tension.
- Length: 31.5"
- Cutting Capacity: 2" diameter
- Curved hot-forged steel blade with cavity
- Extruded anodized aluminum handles with non-slip grips
- Lever mechanism with 'S' tie-rod
- Fits small to large-sized hands
- Weight: 2.6 lb.
- Completely interchangeable and adjustable
- Made in Italy